"Well, there is only one piece of advice I can give you," said the wisest of wise men. "The secret of happiness is to see all the marvels of the world and never to forget the drops of oil on the spoon."



('The Alchemist' Paulo Coelho)




Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Spring is here!

What a beautiful Spring day it has been here. About time we had a bit of sunshine and warmth and walking into town this morning was very pleasant. So after my counselling, I walked home and sat in the garden for a while, before popping down to Sainsbury's to do a bit of shopping. Then I sat in the garden again.....
Finally I managed to persuade myself to get off the old beam end and re-pot my tiny lettuce seedlings, which didn't take too long, so I was then able to sit in the garden for a while.
You see the pattern here? A regular routine like this and I shall soon be sporting a wonderful tan for the summer. Now, where did I put my shorts last autumn?


4 comments:

Yorkshire Pudding said...

My! What an action-packed life you lead! Sure you can stand the stress?

Jennyta said...

I know, YP, but this too can be yours in time. I had to serve the sentence as well, remember. :)

Jay said...

What stuns me is that we can have a wonderful, sunny, spring-like day, and as soon as I pick up a dog-lead, it starts to tip it down! As soon as I got back in, guess what? It stopped.

By the way. I tagged you - it's on my blog. ;)

Jennyta said...

OK, Jay, will do.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails