"Well, there is only one piece of advice I can give you," said the wisest of wise men. "The secret of happiness is to see all the marvels of the world and never to forget the drops of oil on the spoon."



('The Alchemist' Paulo Coelho)




Saturday, April 26, 2008

Gardener's World chez Jennyta

Well, the potatoes have chitted and have now been planted and I have pricked out the carrots but the parsnips are not ready yet. Broad beans, Swiss chard and spinach are doing quite well but the tomatoes are flagging a bit.
Oh, and I mowed the lawn. See, told you I could bore you to death with this gardening lark!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good grief, Jenny - the whole of your report reads like secret code for an erotic encounter ! You are like a hybrid between Jackie Collins and Nigella Lawson - one needs a cold shower after reading such filth ! ;O) CraigyBaby

Jennyta said...

Nigella Lawson??? I don't 'do' cooking, Craig! Enjoy your cold shower. :)

Ellee Seymour said...

I'm very impressed. I wrote about a community allotment scheme last week. I bet your produce tastes delicious.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails