I've been tagged this week by Rosie so here goes with my offering:
4 movies I'd watch again:
I'm going to have problems here because I don't watch many and tend to forget their titles anyway, but top of the list has to go to the Harry Potter films. (I think there are four of those now, but if not, the next choice would be 'About a Boy.'
4 places I've lived:
Bristol, Ireland, France (only for 6 months), Liverpool.
4 TV shows I watch:
Coronation Street, Emmerdale (much to Keith's disgust and boredom!), Waterloo Road, Coast.
4 people I email:
Dad, Elder daughter, TK (who comments now and again on this blog), Craig (ditto).
4 things I eat:
Fish, rhubarb yoghurt, hot cross buns, paella (but not all together).
4 places I'd rather be:
France, out walking, West Wales coast, Scotland.

There, that was quite painless really. Now, how about some input from Gemmak, Yorkshire Pudding, Daphne and Ian ?


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jenny, I'm honoured to have made it into one of your postings ! I notice you were enough of a friend to not mention that the reason you email me is to help me with coursework as I'm a bit dim....bless you, our secret is safe ! :O) CraigyBaby !

Anonymous said...

DOH ! I just realised that I published that instead of just thinking it !!!!! Now everybody knows my QI - did I spell that right ????? ;O) CB

Jennytc said...

Not to worry, Craig. We're all friends here. :)

Daphne said...

4 movies I'd watch again: Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid, The Graduate, Midnight Cowboy, The Shawshank Redemption (actually they may well be the only 4 I've seen, sighhhhhh)
4 places I've lived - - Leeds, Cardiff, Leeds and, er, still Leeds
4 TV shows - Corrie, Emmerdale, Coast and any David Attenborough or travel show (oops, that's 5)
4 people I email - Ian,(friend) Emily, (daughter) John, (friend) Christine (friend in NZ)
4 things I eat - any roast dinner: any fruit just about: porridge: bread
4 places I'd rather be: Tenby, Lake District, Dales, France, the Grand Canyon and all those other places I've always wanted to visit and never have done. Still time for a bit of it though, I hope. (Brief wallow in self pity there, apologies)

Jennytc said...

Thanks, Daphne. It's nice to see a fellow soap fan!

Plaster board and dust

So, we're still no further forward on the British Gas smart meter front and I've given up making non-existent appointments with them...