"Well, there is only one piece of advice I can give you," said the wisest of wise men. "The secret of happiness is to see all the marvels of the world and never to forget the drops of oil on the spoon."



('The Alchemist' Paulo Coelho)




Monday, February 11, 2008

Putting the record straight

I have been asked to put the record straight by Keith. He is concerned that, whilst I have blogged about the fact that my desk mysteriously fell to pieces in his hands as he was moving it to put up the blinds in the conservatory, I failed to mention that the reason for this was my failing to tighten two screws properly when I moved it down from the little bedroom a few weeks ago.
Of course, I only have his word for this.
Oh, but he did a great job of putting up the blinds!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails