Digging holes

Wrexham is plagued with roadworks and has been almost since I moved here, now coming up to five years ago. When I was working I got to the stage of experiencing a distinct sinking sensation every time I caught sight of a yellow sign on one of my usual routes. However, fond as the council/waterboard/Highways agency etc might be of digging up our roads, I think this one is maybe going a bit too far!
B4500, Dolywern, Trial holes, 2 way traffic lights for 3 days until Wednesday, 23 January '08 Delays expected <>

They need to PRACTISE???




2 comments:

Yorkshire Pudding said...

"I read the news today oh boy - twelve thousand holes in Wrexham, North East Wales..
And though the holes were rather small
They buggered up your car and made old ladies fall
Now they know how many holes it takes to fill the Albert Hall.."
- sheer poetry with no apologies to The Beatles.

Jennytc said...

Sheer poetry indeed, YP. ;)

Plaster board and dust

So, we're still no further forward on the British Gas smart meter front and I've given up making non-existent appointments with them...