That Monday feeling

So, I'm sitting here, having just watched the update on Strictly Come Dancing (Come on, it's got to be ageism that Stephanie was voted out first!) and paying some overdue visits to the blogs on my sidebar. The pace of life is pleasant at the weekend - I actually manage to have time to relax and think, but now it's Sunday evening and I am about to step back onto that mad carousel that is the week (Poetic, that, don't you think, YP?)
Still, keeps me out of mischief, I suppose....


5 comments:

Yorkshire Pudding said...

You are right about the "mad carousel" of education! Jesus... I'm gripping on to an upright bar as the thing spins wildly round. The centifugal force is driving me barmy. I really don't know how much longer I can do this job. At your senior age you deserve a medal!

Silverback said...

Another Monday approaches.

Shall I just lie by the poolside or actually go in for a dip ???

It's all SO stressful.

(ducking)

Ian

Jennytc said...

YP, we should form a support group.
Ian, heavy, dangerous objects winging your way as I write!!!

Dale said...

Patience, dear Jenny. Your time will come. Again.

Jennytc said...

Yours too I hope, Dale. :)

Plaster board and dust

So, we're still no further forward on the British Gas smart meter front and I've given up making non-existent appointments with them...