On the road to recovery?

Keith is still on a bit of a roller coaster, leg-wise but the doctor came again today, gave him another 2 lots of antibiotics and told him to 'keep taking the tablets' as well as resting his legs and wearing a pressure bandage. His temperature seems to be back to normal now - you can tell because its fall is in direct ratio to the number of insults that issue from his mouth but he's still not eating much more than the odd Cup a Soup, which should give the diet a good boost. It takes a bit of time doing the old Florence Nightingale routine but I have managed to get a few other things done this weekend too:

Counselling course and workshop
Counselling homework (in advance too!)
Washing, ironing, shopping etc
Present buying and wrapping
Card writing
Should I go on? Give that girl a gold star!

12 comments:

JustSue said...

My goodness! You'll be glad to get back to work for a rest!

Michelle said...

You make me look bad...stop now please!

Anonymous said...

Is this the sort of vacuous drivel women talk about when they are together ? No wonder you were given the push from your last job.

Anonymous said...

Anonymous, you are a nasty little person. You really don't need to be a qualified counsellor to understand what your problem is - it's called 'Small Penis Syndrome'. I understand that it makes you angry with the world, but never mind Anonymous - I'm sure there's someone out there that loves you.....I would say your mother but you obviously did not come from anything even remotely human you sad little parasite !

Jennytc said...

Michelle and Sue, it's the first time ever I hve been this organised this early. :)
Craig, I'm emailing you.

Yorkshire Pudding said...

Gold star? No way! A rubber nurse's uniform and fish net stockings more like!

Jennytc said...

Possibly......Nah, think I'll stick with the gold star, YP!

Anonymous said...

Anonymous

You are a nasty little wanker. As I have said before, if you don't have anything constructive to say, dont bother commenting.

F**k off back to the hole you crawled from!

tony said...

Hi Jennyta
I just came to you via a link on occupied country.
he mentions "anonymous".& i see him here.Wow.i love the "F**k" bit!Dont let it get you down ,the internet is full of strange powerlessness(is that a word?)Ive had my share of weird messages(hence i dont often put comments "on".which is not very brave of me!
I'm an ex-teacher myself (served in Cheshire for a while)
Ive put a link to you on my blog
Regards
Tony Zimnoch

tony said...

ps,it does occur to me.......couldnt you alter the comments box.so you can then moderate before comments appear here?
T.

Jennytc said...

Nice to hear from you, Tony and I will reciprocate the link. I could indeed introduce comment moderation but being the awkward, stubborn type, I am damned if I'm going to alter things just because of some idiot who needs to get a life! There, rant over. Bet you're sorry you asked! ;)

tony said...

thanx for the link Jennyta
regards

tony

Plaster board and dust

So, we're still no further forward on the British Gas smart meter front and I've given up making non-existent appointments with them...