The Leg

Keith is still laid up and is now barely able to stand or walk as he still can't put his full weight on the broken ankle and the one which is presently giving him problems is now so painful he can hardly bear to move it.
"It's venous eczema," said his doctor on his first visit. "You need to keep the pressure bandage on and I'd like the nurse to see it."
"I don't think you should be wearing that pressure bandage," said the nurse when she visited, "I'll just bandage it up for you."
"It's cellulitis," said the locum on his visit the other day, "but you're on the best antibiotics for it."

In that case, why is it not only not getting any better, we wonder, but actually getting more painful each day?

Tomorrow there will be another visit from the doctor. And the latest diagnosis will be....?

3 comments:

Greg said...

...a dicky leg? Seriously though, I hope Keith feels better soon. I'll be checking in to check on the state of "the leg" and what the latest diagnosis is.

Arthur Clewley said...

bloody hell, the poor man is certain to command a pull-out special about him in the lancet at this rate. I hope it all gets sorted out soon, it all sounds quite uncomfortable to me.

mikorangester said...

Hi

I have successfully treated my family's eczema ie. we dont get it.

Please check out my URL

http://eczemafix.blogspot.com/

or

http://www.geocities.com/mikorange/Eczema_Treatment.html

rgd

PS. Please pass this around to people if you are happy with the treatment.

Plaster board and dust

So, we're still no further forward on the British Gas smart meter front and I've given up making non-existent appointments with them...