"Well, there is only one piece of advice I can give you," said the wisest of wise men. "The secret of happiness is to see all the marvels of the world and never to forget the drops of oil on the spoon."



('The Alchemist' Paulo Coelho)




Sunday, October 22, 2006

Half term

A week off school. Time to relax and recharge the batteries...
Except for:
Working in the shop Saturday
Diploma and CBT courses today
Clients on Tuesday
Supervision on Wednesday
Mental Health course on Thursday...
And that's just for starters.

However, the good news is that my contract at school is being extended to Easter, which almost certainly means till July, so I can relax on that front.

2 comments:

Flighty said...

I hope that you find some time to relax. Unfortunately it looks like being wet for much of the week.

Jennyta said...

I'll just run between the drops, then, Flighty! Have a good week yourself.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails