"Well, there is only one piece of advice I can give you," said the wisest of wise men. "The secret of happiness is to see all the marvels of the world and never to forget the drops of oil on the spoon."



('The Alchemist' Paulo Coelho)




Sunday, October 29, 2006

Autumn walks




It's been ten months since my lovely dog Lucy died and since then, I have avoided all the routes we used to walk together, but today, I took the plunge and off I went for a stroll around our valley. Here are some of the photos I took on this beautiful autumn morning.


3 comments:

Dogs Dad said...

Lovely photos and lots of happy memories I'm sure. You picked a good day to re-trace your steps.

Flighty said...

Is it really ten months!
As you say it was a beautiful autumn morning today.

Dale said...

Lovely photos, Jenny. Looks like summer to me.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails