"Well, there is only one piece of advice I can give you," said the wisest of wise men. "The secret of happiness is to see all the marvels of the world and never to forget the drops of oil on the spoon."



('The Alchemist' Paulo Coelho)




Saturday, May 27, 2006

It's in the genes

Saw this interesting site on Shooting Parrots' blog
and decided to have a go. I uploaded a photo of me and, hey presto, results to be proud of!
Tata Young 74% (Who?)
Minnie Driver 64%
BRIGITTE BARDOT!!! 62% (in her prime, I might add!)
Victoria Principal
Anjelica Huston

It's in the genes, all in the genes. To quote Ab Fab - "My whole body hangs from these cheekbones, dahhlling!"
Autographs will be dispensed on request.............. I think I might need to go and lie down...........

5 comments:

  1. Modesty forbade it, but I do look a bit like Anthony Hopkins. Not much, just a bit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried it too, Jenny. Just for fun, I uploaded a blank file.

    Claude Raines 100%

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey I'm Oprah!!!! I'm not even black LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Athony Hopkins eh, SP? Very easy on the eye, in my opinion! ;)

    Dale, why do you have to spoil my illusions?????

    lol, Michelle. Try again with a different photo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got Reese Witherspoon, amongst many others - including Slobodan Milosovic - but I am getting therapy for that now, Michael Jackson has recommended a plastic surgeon...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails