"Well, there is only one piece of advice I can give you," said the wisest of wise men. "The secret of happiness is to see all the marvels of the world and never to forget the drops of oil on the spoon."



('The Alchemist' Paulo Coelho)




Friday, April 14, 2006

A special treat

"Do you know what we could do if you come with me to work tomorrow?" Keith asked me the other evening.
Delicious thoughts of going out for lunch, a quick drive into the country after work, shopping for something nice chased each other across my mind................ (But of course, we couldn't because he can't sit in a car for more than 10 minutes with his thigh length cast.)
"We could do some advertising fliers to send out!" he exclaimed enthusiastically.
Hmmmm.......................

2 comments:

H said...

Ooh the excitement! My husband's pretty similar. gets me thinking nice thoughts and then comes out with a bombshell!

Jennyta said...

Men eh!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails