No signs yet!

Still waiting for those signs to go up, pointing the way for customers struggling through the roadworks to our shop. If I don't see them tomorrow, I guess I shall have to do some more shouting!
On the plus side, It's nice to be going home in half light these evenings instead of pitch black as the days begin to lengthen. Last year, when I was still teaching and charging back and forth to L:iverpool every day, I never saw the house in daylight, except at week-ends, for months. Come to think of it, I can't imagine how I ever got up at 5.30 every morning to set off on my journey at 6.30 ready to start my day in school at 7.30. Now I struggle to get up at 7 o'clock. I put it down to having to catch up on sleep after all those months of too-early rising!

No comments:

Plaster board and dust

So, we're still no further forward on the British Gas smart meter front and I've given up making non-existent appointments with them...