More rubbish

I arrived home this evening from my course to find that the green recycle box had been emptied but not the bin and, because it is still very windy, next door's box and blown into the road, so,Keith, doing his Sir Galahad act, had rescued it and put it back in their garden. They had put their green sack for recycling papers out too and the empty one was in their box. Keith, assuming that I would have put our bag out and that it had gone missing, decided to appropriate theirs as he was sure I would be crying if ours was lost. He didn't seem to see the problem when I explained that I hadn't put ours out as it wasn't in need of emptying and that I now had two whereas next door have none.
Guess who is going to have to take theirs back to them with some suitably convincing explanation!!!
(Two posts on rubbish - don't I know how to live it up!!!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great blog. Interesting to see information on dell printer supply from that perspective. I have a blog on a similar subject here dell printer supply

Anonymous said...

Hey, Jennytc, you have a great blog here! Out searching the net for information on dog training lessons I found your site. Although More rubbish is not exactly what I am looking for it certainly got my attention and interest. I see now why I found your page looking for information on dog training lessons and am glad I stopped by even though this is not a perfect match. Great blog thanks for the read.

Anonymous said...

Well done on a nice blog Jennytc. My friend actually sent me a link to this blog post and I have to admit, theres some pretty good info here but nothing I could find on dog training tv specifically. Although More rubbish is not exactly what I am looking for it certainly got my attention and interest. I was looking for information on dog training tv but am glad I stopped by even though this is not a perfect match.

Plaster board and dust

So, we're still no further forward on the British Gas smart meter front and I've given up making non-existent appointments with them...