"Well, there is only one piece of advice I can give you," said the wisest of wise men. "The secret of happiness is to see all the marvels of the world and never to forget the drops of oil on the spoon."



('The Alchemist' Paulo Coelho)




Friday, December 17, 2004

Virgin resellers

2 weeks ago, I was looking on the Virgin website for information about part of their reseller programme. "Phone this number or click here for more information" it said, so, ever obedient, I tried the phone number first. Altogether I have tried it five times and each time there is a recorded message inviting me to leave my name and phone number for a return call.
So, when I got bored with getting nowhere with that option, I tried emailing. No response, so the next day, Keith emailed again on my behalf:
IS THERE ANYONE THERE?
Within half an hour, an email came back:
Yes.
(This is as true as I am sitting here writing it!)
So I emailed again, explaining what I wanted......and waited.....and waited.....no reply.
Yesterday, I sent the following:

We are an independent IT retailer in North Wales and are interested in the Virgin resellers scheme. If you could contact me in the near future, I would be, not only totally amazed but very pleased.

Needless to say, I am still waiting for a reply, but it doesn't fill me with confidence regarding their support if we did decide to be part of their scheme!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails