- Start playing about with my blog template again? That can take hours!
- Do some housework - if I can remember where the hoover is.
- Write some Christmas cards - have to be in the mood for that.
- Do some Christmas shopping - now although it's almost December, I just haven't been able to psych myself up for that.
- Catch up with reading other people's blogs - yes, I've already started doing that.
- Read - good idea.
- All of the above. That should keep me going until Christmas anyway!
Tuesday, November 30, 2004
Well, the novel is finished, uploaded and word-counted and I've got the certificate to prove it. After a month of typing away every spare minute, I don't have to do that any more. It feels a bit odd now. I've got that unfamiliar thing called 'spare time' - not a lot, but more than in the past 30 days. So what should I do with it?