"Well, there is only one piece of advice I can give you," said the wisest of wise men. "The secret of happiness is to see all the marvels of the world and never to forget the drops of oil on the spoon."



('The Alchemist' Paulo Coelho)




Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Now what?

Well, the novel is finished, uploaded and word-counted and I've got the certificate to prove it. After a month of typing away every spare minute, I don't have to do that any more. It feels a bit odd now. I've got that unfamiliar thing called 'spare time' - not a lot, but more than in the past 30 days. So what should I do with it?

  • Start playing about with my blog template again? That can take hours!
  • Do some housework - if I can remember where the hoover is.
  • Write some Christmas cards - have to be in the mood for that.
  • Do some Christmas shopping - now although it's almost December, I just haven't been able to psych myself up for that.
  • Catch up with reading other people's blogs - yes, I've already started doing that.
  • Read - good idea.
  • All of the above. That should keep me going until Christmas anyway!

2 comments:

Dale said...

Noooooooo!! Leave the template alone! It looks brilliant! LOL!

I'm having trouble getting into the holiday spirit too, Jenny.

Jennyta said...

Hmmm. Maybe you're right, Dale. I have tried to install Haloscan comments but it doesn't seem to be working! :(

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails