Banks 'R not Us

This morning I tried to move some money from one account to another online but the pages were so slow to load, it kept timing out. Not to be outdone, I decided to check another account with a different bank. My first attempt to log-in failed because I made a mistake with the pass number. Second time, it was correct but it still wouldn't log me on. Third time was also correct but again I was refused and told I would now have to change my pass number but I could do it online.
I did try, but got the message that my request couldn't be carried out because some of the systems were down. There was a phone number, so eventually I did it by phone and was told that the new pass number would be sent by post and would take three days! All because I was locked out of my own account by problems with their system!
Sometimes, I think it would be better to keep my money in a sock under the mattress!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

And you know Jen...if you actually went into the branch to do it, you'd probably wait 20 mins in a long line then be charged cause you didn't use the bloody machine outside or netbanking!!!!

Plaster board and dust

So, we're still no further forward on the British Gas smart meter front and I've given up making non-existent appointments with them...