Shall I or shan't I?

I noticed the item on Blogger dashboard about National Novel Blogging Month. Seems like a very interesting idea and I am very tempted to sign up. But then, I wonder if I would have the time to devote to it. 50,000 words in a month! That's a lot of words! Keith thought it would be easy. He would have no trouble writing 50,000 words, as long as they were 3 letter words. He was quite crestfallen when I explained that, not only could they not only be 3 letter words but they also had to make sense - i.e. be in sentences!
(Oh well, back to the drawing board :0)
So, working full time in the shop, doing my counselling course, which includes homework, ordinary blogging and reading other people's blogs, of course, a few moments each week devoted to housework - would I also have time to write a novel? Decisions, decisions!

Oh, and........do I have anything to write about?


2 comments:

JustSue said...

I am having the same quandry. Could I write 50,000 words in a month, and still work full time, raise a child, feed the cat...remember to brush my teeth etc. Once that question has been satisfied come the ponderance...what the blazes to write about. If you decide to go forth...good luck!!!

P.S. I blogrolled ya ..hope you don't mind!

Jennytc said...

Great minds....I blogrolled you too. I still haven't decided. Trouble is I already spend far too much time browsing other people's blogs and fiddling with my own! :)

Plaster board and dust

So, we're still no further forward on the British Gas smart meter front and I've given up making non-existent appointments with them...