"Well, there is only one piece of advice I can give you," said the wisest of wise men. "The secret of happiness is to see all the marvels of the world and never to forget the drops of oil on the spoon."



('The Alchemist' Paulo Coelho)




Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Furniture part deux

Just in case you all thought the furniture saga was at an end, it isn't. we are still waiting.....
Last week we had a phone call one afternoon saying that the suite would be with us in an hour. "Oh, no it won't," I said, " There's no-one there, we haven't had any notice and the old furniture is still there so there's no room."
"Oh, no it isn't," they said, after further checks. "That was a mistake. Ha, ha!"
So, EDA is the day after tomorrow, but we were promised a text message again to inform us of the time. That should have arrived today. It didn't so I rang the store. They didn't know so they said they would ring the warehouse and call me back.
They didn't, so I rang them myself, or tried to. After listening to a disembodied voice telling me everyone was busy for 10 minutes .... twice, I gave up.

So tomorrow, I'll start again........... and just wait for them to tell me they will be delivering on Thursday afternoon, when, as I have told them repeatedly, there won't be anyone there!
How these people manage to run a business, I'll never know.

2 comments:

gemmak said...

You are a patient woman.....tomorrow I would be phoning them to cancel the order and get a refund! There is poor service and there is this lot! It's a farce.

Man Do said...

Hi there,I enjoy reading through your article post, I wanted to write a little comment to support you and wish you a good continuationAll the best for all your blogging efforts.

Thanks:

mebel jepara
kursi tamu jati
meja makan minimalis
tempat tidur jati
kursi makan jati
lemari pakaian jati
kursi teras jati
rak tv minimalis
sofa tamu minimalis
furniture murah
gebyok jati

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails