Cows



I took this photo yesterday. Part of our route took us through a farmyard and these were some of the farmer's cows. I was intrigued by their facial markings - something akin to pandas wearing sunglasses! The farmer was very friendly and waved to us as he rounded up his sheep with the aid of 2 sheepdogs. I had never seen that before except on television (One man and his dog) years ago. You see what a townie I am!
I might add that, as always, my job was opening and closing the gates we needed to pass through, and, recent weather having been on the wet side, I made sure to wear my wellies - green ones, no less! Upmarket or wot!! (And boy, did they get muddy!)
Great fun was had by all! :)

2 comments:

Elspeth said...

I grew up in the country and always had a pair of wellies, but mine where black - your posh lol

Jennytc said...

When I was growing up, I think they only had black ones!

Plaster board and dust

So, we're still no further forward on the British Gas smart meter front and I've given up making non-existent appointments with them...