Autumn again


This is one view I see on my way to work in the morning so today, I left a little earlier, parked in a layby and took some photos, including this one, watched incredulously by a line of traffic - people on their way to work, rushing headlong into the day, heedless of the views around them. One of the things I love most about living here is that, even in town, you only have to lift your eyes to see the hills of Wales in the distance - a salutary reminder not to get bogged down in the minutiae of the day's events.
(That's the theory, anyway!)

3 comments:

Elspeth said...

ahhh now im homesick!

Jennytc said...

You might not be if you could see all the rain we keep getting! I can't remember the last day it didn't rain! :)
Click on my Webshots photo album link on the side bar - I have loads of photos of north Wales there.

Dale said...

Thank you, Jenny, for the reminder. And the photo. Lovely!

Plaster board and dust

So, we're still no further forward on the British Gas smart meter front and I've given up making non-existent appointments with them...