"Well, there is only one piece of advice I can give you," said the wisest of wise men. "The secret of happiness is to see all the marvels of the world and never to forget the drops of oil on the spoon."



('The Alchemist' Paulo Coelho)




Thursday, September 02, 2004

Mad customers

I had this conversation with a potential customer yesterday:
The customer wanted to know if we had a particular sound card and what the price of it was, which I told him.
"What time are you open until today?" he asked.
"Half past five," I replied.
"Oh, half past five?" he said.
"Yes, that's right," I said.
"Oh good," he said, "I'll pop in at lunch-time tomorrow then."
True...honest!!

3 comments:

  1. Still with you, Jenny. Still checking each day to see what you've been up to. I hope you and Keith have a brilliant time in France. Where it's still summer! Bon Voyage et bonne chance!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your good wishes, Dale. I am really looking forward to some decent weather after the dreadful summer we've had here. I'm still a daily visitor to your site too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol.....customers! Pah! Strange breed! hehe

    Have a wonderful holiday the both of you and I look forward to 'tales of France' on your return. Bon Voyage.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails