Got it!!!

The strange sounds to be heard in the environs of Wrexham today were howls of rage or screams of delight, depending on what time of the afternoon or evening it was! 6 hours it's taken me to change this template, SIX HOURS!!!! AND it's not right yet, but I've had enough - the sleep of the exhausted beckons. It's legible, my counter (most important) is on and that's it for today!
Had you been a fly on our wall this afternoon, you would have been entertained by the sight of Keith growling at his computer as he made valiant efforts to get to grips with C+ (apparently a language for writing programmes - I knew that! not!) and me swearing at mine as I wrestled with the mysteries of blogger templates. You see, we REALLY know how to live it up at the weekend! :)

1 comment:

Larry said...

Hi Jenny, my name's Larry and we have a friend in common, Dale. That's how I found your site.

I REALLY enjoyed your post 'GOT IT' as I have had the same problem over the past two days....trying to make some changes to my Blogsite, and then I lost it all...It's starting to sound like its a common problem...lol.

Nice to meet you, and all your work looks good!!

Keep in touch shall we??? Blog On!!

Plaster board and dust

So, we're still no further forward on the British Gas smart meter front and I've given up making non-existent appointments with them...