"Well, there is only one piece of advice I can give you," said the wisest of wise men. "The secret of happiness is to see all the marvels of the world and never to forget the drops of oil on the spoon."



('The Alchemist' Paulo Coelho)




Thursday, September 30, 2004

Furniture part 2

Today, they've lost both pieces of furniture. No idea where it is, why it is missing, who's got it or when we're going to get it!
So I mentioned the magic word 'refund'.
"I'll look into it and ring you back. I'll definitely ring you back, even if I've got nothing to tell you," promised the last person I spoke to.
She did........ and she didn't!

2 comments:

obz said...

unrelated to this entry but... I love the new layout :) Now I need a Corona and a lawn chair...

Man Do said...

Hi there,I enjoy reading through your article post, I wanted to write a little comment to support you and wish you a good continuationAll the best for all your blogging efforts.

Thanks:

mebel jepara
kursi tamu jati
meja makan minimalis
tempat tidur jati
kursi makan jati
lemari pakaian jati
kursi teras jati
rak tv minimalis
sofa tamu minimalis
furniture murah
gebyok jati

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails