Boldly going....?

I keep looking at other blogskins and wondering whether to take the plunge. I must have a low boredom threshold or else I just enjoy a challenge, but I have had my green blog for a while now and I would like a change. However, being a definite novice in the world of html and css and not having either the time or the patience for anything requiring too steep a learning curve, I thought I would venture to make a small change to my photoblog. Having read the Blogger help page for changing the look of templates, I have actually changed the background colour on Photos at Jennytc! A small step for mankind but a giant one for yours truly! Now I'm seriously tempted to change the appearance of this blog but I'm also a bit worried about messing it up completely. So, folks, if I'm not here tomorrow, you'll know that:
a) I gave in to temptation (nothing new there then!)
b) I made a mess of it
and in that case I shall be sitting here tearing my hair out and listening to Keith saying, "I told you to leave it as it was!"

9 comments:

Snowbabies said...

Glad you took the plunge, its looking good from here, Paulie always throws a trantrum when I want to change a bit on mine, but then he always follows suit and ends up changing his as well...talk about keeping up with the Jones...lol....

If you need any help just drop a line to Paulie, he is becoming an expert at the blogging lark...lol...mind you he aint got much hair left...lol..lmao...

Debbie.

Jennytc said...

Thanks for your support, Debbie! I am lucky to have any hair left myself after these last few hours! It's still not quite right but it's getting there! lol

Roger B. said...

Looks good... but I'm damn sure that's not North Wales!

Jennytc said...

Maybe not, but North Wales is looks just as good, it's just not as warm! :)

Roger B. said...

Crikey, it must have changed since I lived on Anglesey back in 1981!

Toni said...

I like the new look! Very refreshing. :)

Jennytc said...

Thank you, Toni.
Shrub - I was referring to the beach at Wrexham, of course! lol. Seriously, there are some lovely, unspoilt beaches on the Lleyn peninsular - you should have a look sometime.

Milton Ramirez said...

I hadn't came by lately, but let me tell you that you have a very nice template now on. Keep posting and share your own experiences on Web Design! LOL

Jennytc said...

Thanks for your comment, Tonnet. I can't read yours. I'm afraid, as I only know a very few words of Spanish!

Plaster board and dust

So, we're still no further forward on the British Gas smart meter front and I've given up making non-existent appointments with them...