Harry Potter

I wanted to go and see the new Harry Potter film. Keith isn't interested in Harry Potter. When I looked on the internet to find out when it is on at the one and only cinema near us, I discovered that it is only on once a day, in the morning and only until this Thursday. Keith tried hard to hide his delight but he didn't quite manage it!
"Oh, what a shame!" he tittered.
"If you wanted to go and see a film, I would be quite happy to go with you," I pointed out, reasonably. "Think of all the 'Scrapheap Challenges' I've sat through on television without a word of complaint," I continued, still very reasonably.
"You didn't need any words of complaint," he replied, "The body language said it all." How unreasonable can men be!!

No comments:

Plaster board and dust

So, we're still no further forward on the British Gas smart meter front and I've given up making non-existent appointments with them...