Traffic again

3 mobile cranes on the way to work this morning and 3 very slow lorries.
Then, on the M56, a busy motorway at the best of times, a red double decker bus trundling along at at least 35 mph. Looking at it more closely (well you do get pretty close to something doing that sort of speed on a motorway!) it was from very near my destination. I thought about offering the driver a tow, but decided against it.
Mind you, I'm glad I'm heading Liverpool way in the morning. the queue of traffic stacked up waiting to cross the Runcorn Bridge in the other direction is frightening! And this at 7.10 in the morning. Don't people sleep any more?

No comments:

Plaster board and dust

So, we're still no further forward on the British Gas smart meter front and I've given up making non-existent appointments with them...