Aberaevon

Keith has a new toy - a camcorder. Given that I have to have eyes in the back of my head when he is in charge of the digital camera as he tends to take less than flattering, sneaky photos of me, I was a bit concerned about letting him loose with the camcorder. However, I needn't have worried when we took it out for the first time today. Apart from a brief 'interview' filmed in the car in which I explained that I was eating a cake and that because it was a Weightwatchers cake, it contained no calories (I wish!), there was very little chance for filming anything on our rapid tour round Aberaevon (near Aberystwyth) as it was pouring with rain almost the whole day. So, I suppose you could say every cloud has a silver lining!
On the plus side, we saw a stonechat, which I have never seen before. Also lots of black headed gulls. Keith said they weren't but they were. Trust me -I'm a teacher!



No comments:

Plaster board and dust

So, we're still no further forward on the British Gas smart meter front and I've given up making non-existent appointments with them...